Finding your suitable readers for apple bridge is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple bridge including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
931 reviews analysed
1. Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant
What We Like
- Provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature from anywhere using the FREE Lutron app iOS and Android
- Works with Alexa and Siri for control of your lights
- Schedule lights simply to turn on or off at specific times or at sunrise / sunset
- schedules automatically adjust as seasons change, so no one ever comes home to a dark house
- Create personalized lighting scenes to enhance life’s daily and special occasions, for example “Homework Time” or “Movie Time”
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more
- Connect up to 50 Lutron devices (Caseta dimmers, Serena shades and Pico remotes) using the Smart Bridge to expand to other rooms
- Includes (1) Smart Bridge
- coordinating Caseta accessories sold separately
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Bridge, Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant would be the Best Apple Bridge for Money.
2. Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant
What We Like
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Easy to set up and schedule lights so your family will always come back to a well-lit home
- Lights can automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time
- Smart Away feature turns lights on and off randomly when you are traveling
- Use with voice assistant, Pico remote (included), or smartphone via the FREE Lutron iOS and Android
- Dimmer switches install in 3 steps in about 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Each dimmer switch controls up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent bulb)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 dimmable LEDs, incandescent and halogen bulbs (for recommended LED bulbs, please see “Technical Specification”)
- Connects with more leading Smart Home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand
- Includes (1) Smart bridge, (2) Dimmer switches with wallplates, and (2) Pico remotes
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Apple Bridge and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Apple Bridge then don’t look beyond Lutron Wireless Lighting P Bdg Pkg2w Assistant. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Apple Bridge in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Wemo Bridge Works Apple Homekit
What We Like
- Wemo Bridge allows you to control Wemo devices by asking Siri or using the Apple Home app from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
- Set a custom scene or group your Wemo devices by room so that you can easily control multiple devices at once, all with a single command
- Use the Apple Home app to easily set automatic schedules for lights and appliances connected to your Wemo smart plugs and light switches
- Features a sleek, compact design that blends in seamlessly with your home décor. Operating/Storage Temp: 32° F to 104° F. Power – Micro-USB Port: 5V/1A DC. Power – PSU: 100-240V AC
- Use your existing home Wi-Fi network to simply add your Wemo Bridge to the Apple Home app – no subscription or hub required. Compatible with Wemo Mini, Wemo Dimmer, Wemo Light Switch, Wemo Insight Smart Plug, Wemo Switch and Wemo Switch + Motion
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Wemo Bridge Works Apple Homekit has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Wemo Bridge Works Apple Homekit is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Wemo Bridge Works Apple Homekit easily gets the award of Best Apple Bridge Under 100$.
4. Magicbridge Conecta Trackpad Teclado Inalámbrico
Magicbridge Conecta Trackpad Teclado Inalámbrico is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Magicbridge Conecta Trackpad Teclado Inalámbrico if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Apple Bridge is that even though Magicbridge Conecta Trackpad Teclado Inalámbrico is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge
What We Like
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant , Maximum Operating Range- 98 feet
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home. Frequency band is 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.Control your lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
- HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
If you are buying a Apple Bridge for the first time, then you should have Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge. It has fewer features when you make Apple Bridge comparisons of Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge with any other Apple Bridge but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Apple Bridge, grab any Apple Bridge but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Bridge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!